|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Reports To:||Executive Assistant|
Position Summary: Provide Administrative support to Manager or Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Initial contact regarding Investor Services: Fielding questions and requests in a timely manner; Drafting, finalizing and working with Marketing Department for distribution of investor letters; Create Assignments (Death in family, Purchase/Sale of Interests, Vesting Changes); Work with IRA Services regarding the investor.
- Assists Accounting Department regarding Capital Call Letters and Distributions.
- Prepares and distributes Investor K-1s.
- Communicate with and assist EB-5 Staff.
- Manage Insurance Coverage Vacant Land Policies; Europa Village; General/Umbrella; Workers Compensation.
- Prepare & edit correspondences, reports, memos, letters, Operating Agreements, legal documents, etc. and work with other department heads to obtain appropriate signatures when needed.
- Make Travel Arrangements.
- Organizes and maintains master file system, all investor files, correspondence and other records.
- Maintain Salesforce database.
- Manage the Equestrian Center Property and Calendar.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Assist manager in all possible works in meetings, preparing documents & presentations.
- Prepares handout materials for the Annual Goal Seminars.
- Greet, receive & interact with incoming visitors.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, reports and reference materials.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls from the main line as well as attend to phone calls & emails from clients.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Our company is a driven organization and made up of upbeat and positive team members. Our applicant must bring these personality traits with them to qualify for this position.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization’s goals and values.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Sets goals and objectives.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Ability to read and write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures, amounts and percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Computer Skills: Microsoft office (word, excel, power point, publisher, outlook, Internet explorer)
Supervisory Responsibilities: this job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a sitting / stationary position for more than 50% off the time.
- Constantly operates a computer.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
For consideration, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. (PDF or Word documents).