Bridges III is a well-placed 129 lot residential subdivision in the eastern section of the Winchester Ranch themed community. The project is within the Winchester Hills Specific Plan (SP 293), and has frontage along Domenigoni Parkway. It is also near what will be the eastern entrance to the themed community near State Highway 79 North (Winchester Road). It has an approved Final Tract Map.
- 129 SFDs
- 6,000 SF minimum lot sizes
- 94.24 Gross acres
- Final Map #31633 was approved November 14, 2017
- Regulatory Permits - None required
- Hemet Unified School District (HUSD)
- Winchester Hills Specific Plan 293
- Community Facilities District:
- Newport Road CFD 03-1
- A CFD with EMWD for EMWD Sewer and Water fees is being formed.
Bridges III will be a part of the Winchester Ranch themed community, conceived by The Rancon Group. Winchester Ranch is located along the Domenigoni Parkway just east of the City of Menifee. It is an area that includes two Specific Plans and numerous planned subdivisions that will adhere to a common set of themed design guidelines. It is planned to include numerous parks, schools, shopping centers, a trail system and other amenities.