Eldorado has a minimum lot size of 7,200 square feet, and was originally crafted for move-up buyers from surrounding San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles Counties. This tract consists of 269 single-family lots in two separate tracts and has all infrastructure to the site. Tract #31582-1 (147 lots) was sold to Lennar Homes.
Tract #31582-1 immediately to the south and Tract #31582 enjoy rights to the parks at Eldorado, a Valley Wide Parks and Recreation maintained 5-acre, state of the art recreation facility boasting walkways, tot lots, baseball fields and sprawling leisure lawns.
Final Map #31582 - SOLD
- 122 single-family, blue top lots
- 41+ acres
- Ready to build
- Minimum lot size 7,200 sq ft
- Average lot size 9,722 sq ft
- Lots average 65 ft wide
- Adjacent to Lennar Homes - Menifee Hills currently under construction (Tract #31582-1 below)
- Adjacent to Heritage Lakes Master-planned community
- Recently completed 1/2 mile "missing link" of Menifee Road runs along western border of property
Convenient access to I-215 via nearby 6-lane expressway, Domenigoni Parkway. Access to the property is granted off Simpson Road to the north and Rose Meadow Drive to the east, and the newly completed section of Menifee Road to the west. Flanked to the east by the Shea Eldorado Community and to the north by the Standard Pacific Heritage Lakes Community and the south by Lennar Homes.
• 122 Lots graded and improved to blue top status, with all utilities brought to street
• Approved Water Supply Assessment from EMWD
• Community Facilities District:
- Romoland School District 2006-1 CFD
Final Map #31582-1 - SOLD
- Final Map 31582-1: 147 finished residential lots
- 48+ acres