Monte Vista (a.k.a. Bundy Canyon 126) was an excellent opportunity for developers looking to address the demand for condominiums in Southwest Riverside County. It is located off of Bundy Canyon Road in Wildomar and in close proximity to the I-15. It features 113 detached single family condo lots, and 13 single family residential lots on approximately 19 acres.
- Approved Tentative Tract Map 31409
- 113 Detached Condo Lots (1,400 to 2,000 sf)
- 13 Residential Lots (7,800 SF average lots)
- 19 Acres
- All Plans and Engineering Ready to Submit for Approval
The City of Wildomar is developing rapidly on both the commercial and residential fronts. A new freeway-retail complex is being completed adjacent to our property, and the city is in discussions with a major big-box retailer for a new mega store directly across the street from our property. All elements of the project ready for final approval for a builder.
- TTM #31409 approved on March 27, 2007
- Currently the Map can be extended to March 27, 2022
- Preliminary improvement plans have been submitted
- Community Facilities District: CFD 2006-1 Lake Elsinore Unified School District
Monte Vista has an approved Tentative Tract Map and the engineering, streets and grading plans and water and sewer plans are all ready to submit for a plan check.
We SOLD this property in December, 2015.