An Investment in the Future
Mt. Palomar Estates is located in the southeastern region of the Temecula Valley and is one of the last parcels of buildable land left in the area. It features 104 lots on 60.83 gross acres in the heart of the Southern Temecula Valley, which is the highest valued residential area in Southwest Riverside County.
Tentative Tract Map 32227
- 104 Single-family Lots with TTM
- Minimum Lot Size 7,200 sq ft
- Average Lot Size 9,722 sq ft
- Lots Average 65 ft wide
- Many with view and lot size premiums
- Bordering Redhawk Specific Plan to the South
- Temecula's strongest market
- Great Schools
- All infrastructure to site
- Adjacent to TTM #32778 (44 Lots)
It features 7,200 square-foot minimum lot sizes with many lots more than 9,000 square feet. Mt. Palomar Estates has exceptional views of the Temecula Valley. It is in an unincorporated area, adjacent to the City of Temecula and is accessible by Anza Road, which is scheduled to be a major arterial connecting hwy 79 N to the I-15 south of Temecula. Lots within Mt. Palomar Estates will have a Temecula mailing address.
Mt. Palomar Estates has exceptional views of the Temecula Valley and is strategically located in one of Southwest Riverside County's fastest growing areas.