San Pedro Farms is residential project on approximately 156 acres in the Winchester Valley. A prior owner of this property was processing a tentative tract map for more than 500 single family residential lots and invested several millions of dollars on engineering and environmental studies. The Rancon Group is currently revising that TTM to include 474 single family detached lots ranging from 4,000 to 6,000 square feet.
The project is located in the Winchester Valley on Leon and Holland Roads, just northeast of Temecula and Murrieta, South of Menifee in the County of Riverside.
• 474 Lots
- 381 SF (151 - 5,000sf, 222 - 6,000sf)
- 93 Multi-Family
• 8 Planning Areas, Single Familiy; Multi-Family; Commercial; School Site; and Open Space
• 156.12 Acres
The San Pedro Farms property consists of eight planning areas that include single family residential, approximately three acres of commercial property, a school site of about 5 acres, a 5-acre park and some open space, on a total of 156.12 acres.
• Winchester Hills Specific Plan 293
• Tentative Tract Map in progress
• Community Facilities District:
- Newport Road CFD 03-1
- Salt Creek Bridges CFD 05-1